Want a better work/life balance? Home Instead Senior Care Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
We are a great (and growing) Company to work for! Come give us a try- You will love the team at Home Instead Senior Care!
Home Instead Senior Care is currently looking for CNAs in the New Hanover, Pender, and Brunswick County areas. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available. Clients and shifts are available to fit around your schedule, with daytime, afternoon, evening, and overnight shifts available to choose from. CNA Duties typically include (but are not limited to):
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Benefits of working for Home Instead
- Flexible Hours &ndash Days. Evenings, Nights, & Weekends (We can provide PT if you are available)
- Competitive Wages- We are paying the highest hourly wage in the Wilmington area
- Have only 1 Client that you provide care to
- Training provided &ndash No experience needed, but preferred, Great RN support
- Continuing education
- Supportive team & environment
- Work in your local area
- Eligibility for Benefits after 90-days of full-time employment
- Work for Best of the Best Shorepicks Winner for 2017 & 2018
Essential Job Requirements:
- Must have current CNA licensure in the state of North Carolina
- Possess a valid driver's license or state identification
- Possess valid auto insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575896128Posted: 2020-09-25