Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and Hilton Values is an encouraged behavior to be displayed towards our guests and team members at all times!
What will I be doing
As a Laundry Attendant you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about resort services, activities and local attractions
- Operate large machinery such as weighing scales, professional washers and dryers and folders
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment with sorted clean and dirty linen.
- Ability to fold and sort a variety of linens and terry items, identify those that need to be rewashed, separate and load into bins.
- Transport clean and dirty linen to and from Operations and the Buildings.
- Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with resort standards
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business needs.
- Physically able to move large and heavy objects such as: carts, large bags of linen
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals, vibrations, humidity, cold, heat, dust and noise
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and conduct
- Follow company philosophies, policies and procedures
- Within position scope, ensure resort is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA
- Use the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): gloves, safety shoes, safety glasses
- Report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit accurately to management
The hospitality business functions seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times
- Follow HGV rules and regulations for safe and efficient operation.
- Regular attendance in keeping with guidelines established by the company and site are essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Team members who violate company rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary actions, up to including termination of employment.
What are we looking for
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in this or a related job
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hospitality industry experience
- 2+ Years experience in this or a related job
- High School / GED
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly outstanding about Hilton Grand Vacations! The foundation of our culture has been about building memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and dedication to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 570230686Posted: 2020-09-01