900 US Hwy 41 Bypass S, Venice, FL 34285
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Income Potential $60K - PLUS!
Paid Training - $3000 per month
At Venice Toyota we strive to provide convenience, excellent service, great prices, a large selection of vehicles, and above all, we aim to take care of our customers and their Toyotas. We proudly serve drivers from Venice, Bradenton, Osprey, Englewood, North Port, Punta Gorda and Sarasota, FL areas.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We need to hire Sales Consultants. We’re always looking for smiling faces to add to our Toyota family, so if you are contemplating a career change, apply online today. Female applicants are encouraged to apply!
- Potential income: $60K PLUS!
- Paid training $3000 per month
- The best automotive products in the industry.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacations and Holidays.
- Generous incentive and bonus programs.
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Understanding the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the products.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Automotive Sales Experience is a plus, but if you have experience in cellular phone sales, electronics sales, home furnishings, etc. you are encouraged to apply!
- Toyota Experience is a PLUS!
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills and be passionate about the automotive industry.
- High energy is a must and outgoing personality is a must.
- Outstanding communication skills, written, and oral.
- Positive outlook.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 571526668Posted: 2020-09-04