Job Description The Store Entry-Level Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in overseeing the operations and sales of a high volume convenience store retail outlet. This individual works with store management to provide associates with necessary supervision and leadership on designated shifts. The Entry-Level Manager also works to drive profitability, develop people, and maintain the highest level of guest service.
Job Requirements ResponsibilitiesClean, Safe, Fast & Full
- Supervises and monitors adherence to all safety-related regulations, including food safety regulations.
- Participates in daily store operational activities as needed:
- Rings up guests on a cash register
- Ensures the store is clean and well maintained
- Stocks shelves and coolers and takes inventory on shelf items.
- Has the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, and reach while on the job, with no or infrequent breaks.
- Greets and interacts with new and regular guests in a genuine manner and suggests products that compliment purchase to enhance the guest experience.
- Manages the store operations on designated shifts.
- Maintains inventory in a neat and organized manner.
- Provides prompt, efficient and courteous service.
- Fosters positive and professional relationships with co-workers and guests, communicates respectfully, and maintains a consistent team-oriented attitude.
- Addresses any employee and guest concerns on designated shifts.
- Sets a leading example of RaceTrac's Core Values, Leadership Qualities and the RaceTrac Way to entire team.
- Oversees, coaches, trains and develops store team members.
- Directs, plans and apportions the work of store team members on designated shifts.
- 2-3 years work experience preferred
- 1+ years management experience preferred
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused, transactional environment preferred
- Previous experience working in a retail environment preferred
Posting ID: 549132500Posted: 2020-08-07