2081 S Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa, FL 34448
Technician, A-B Levels
Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience!
If you’re interested in finding out more, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume
Simply apply in Person
Love Motorsports of Homosassa, one of North Central Florida’s largest and fastest growing Powersports dealers, has an immediate opening for an experienced A-B Powersports Technician.
We feature Honda, Victory, Suzuki, Polaris, Yamaha, GEM, Club Car, Big Tex, and Haulmark product lines. We service just about all makes and models.
Our service department is a HIGH-VOLUME facility with no shortage of work and a great reputation. The facility features 11 high bay doors, motorcycle and ATV lifts in each bay, and two “car lifts” used to perform work on side by sides and utility vehicles. You’ll have a great work atmosphere where everyone works together as a team throughout the entire dealership.
Technician - Job Requirements:
- Qualified candidates must have experience with personal watercraft including diagnostics, engine teardown and reassembly, as well as jet pump and wear ring removal and rebuilds.
- Must also have a firm grasp of electrical system diagnostics, engine and transmission tear down and reassembly, knowledge of fuel systems, and other repairs related to on and off-road motorcycles and scooters, ATV's and Side by Sides, gas and electric utility vehicles including golf carts, and personal watercraft.
- Must have references, reliable transportation, own tools and have a valid driver’s license with proper motorcycle endorsement.
Technician – Job Qualifications:
- Must have experience working on personal watercraft, motorcycles, ATV’s, SXS, and UTV’s.
- Must have A-B tech level qualifications in all aspects of repairs in the powersports industry
- Personal Watercraft experience including proper diagnostics, engine, and jet pump removal
- Capable to diagnose and complete repairs in a timely manner
- Solid Technical and Mechanical Skills
- Commitment to accuracy and quality
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees
- Must have own tools
- Good communication skills, including legible writing
- Team Player
- Professional Appearance
Technician - Job Benefits:
We offer a very competitive pay plan based on your experience and qualifications including: Health, Dental, and Life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR and drug screen.
Posting ID: 572810757Posted: 2020-09-10