Assist the General Manager in executing all aspects of the restaurant operations. May be assigned specific areas to manage within the restaurant.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Maintain critical standards for product and service quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve the problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Assist in optimizing profits by controlling product and labor costs.
- Communicate and oversee the execution of product promotions.
- Staff, train and develop hourly employees through hiring, orientations, ongoing feedback.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the GM.
- One year plus of restaurant management preferred, QSR experience strongly preferred.
- Willing to work 40 hour work week. Weekends and Nights included.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee restaurant operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a fast pace restaurant.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
Opportunities for advancement available to qualified individuals.
Valid Driver’s License
18+ years old
In coordination with General and Assistant Managers, provide leadership and guidance to hourly staff in specific areas of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. A Shift Leader must be able to perform all job functions of each crew position, including customer service, product preparation, cash accountability, drive-thru and back-line food preparation. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the management of specific areas of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Ensure that the restaurant is properly organized and staffed as designated by written schedule through proper job assignments, break rotation and delegation of tasks during both peak and non-peak periods.
- Conduct orientation, training, and evaluation of crew members in all functional areas.
- Assist hourly employees at the point of sale in the execution of product promotions.
- Ensures guest service in all areas meets applicable standards for quality, value, and cleanliness.
- Handle minor customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve the problem and make a determination when to report to the management team on more serious complaints.
- May contribute in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan through specific job assignments and projects as determined by the management team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all cash accountability reports on assigned shifts.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management positions.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the management team.
- Supervise the operation of specific areas of the restaurant, providing direction and leadership to crew members, in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service, and cleanliness.
- Work to establish a professional working relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
Posting ID: 28040663Posted: 2020-07-29