Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
VP Strategic Accounts
The VP of Strategic Clients is a strong leader who builds and maintains trusted executive relationships with strategically important accounts. This executive will be accountable for the achievement of client specific financial objectives, including both growth and retention. This position functions as a client leader internally and externally for key assigned accounts within a specific region. This leader will need to uncover and act on the competitive environment in their accounts as well as provide insights on competitors that are compiled, analyzed and competitor plans provided to marketing and product. This position will be responsible for one or more of Change Healthcare's largest and most complex clients.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Customer Retention
- Annual revenue baseline measure
- Renewals are a core part of the revenue retention baseline
- Customer Growth
- Organic sales closed within account management baseline
- Account management needs to be "lead" source of closed sale
- Cross selling is a significant portion of the growth metric
- Strategic account planning, retention and growth - accountable for defining and owning strategic account planning and deployment across the entire range of Change Healthcare's products and services in the provider channel, ensuring that we are meeting customer's needs and expectations
- Driving expansion of assigned accounts based on financial targets
- Functions as the client's advocate within CHC to ensure the client receives the appropriate amount of attention and added value
- Develops long-term relationships with assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Facilitates the meeting of the key leader counterparts to deepen the overall relationship. Involves CHC resources from the SLT to service delivery teams as needed to problem solve, collaborate and/or otherwise ensure client performance objectives and expectations are met
- Becomes an expert on the client's business in the context of the overall health care industry. Understands how the client differentiates itself in markets and creates client value and how the CHC portfolio can support/maximize their differentiation
- Oversees regular joint strategic account planning and business reviews (roadmaps, innovation, etc.) and tactical activities (governance, performance objectives, critical milestones) to ensure client needs and expectations are met
- Proactively and continually assesses, clarifies and validates short term needs and long-term client objectives.
- Directs client to solution development efforts to address client needs
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- BS degree
- Master's degree preferred
- 7-10 years of strategic account management experience in the provider segment or strategic consulting experience in healthcare
- A minimum of 4 years in a client, strategic partner or supplier facing role
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership in Healthcare across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to senior technical and business decision makers
- Understanding of complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Adaptive, collaborative, expedient and driven with a deep product knowledge
- Customer centric with the ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market and/or customer needs
- Ability to develop and deploy the strategy that drives customer partnership, revenue growth and retention
- Candidates need to possess the ability to impact and influence customers and partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and the drive to create real and measurable business results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.