Job Description:The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) designs and develops electronics and test equipment for RF, EW, Communications and EO sensors. HWEC provides engineering, technology development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems. Forest, MS is the center of excellence for build and test of tactical airborne Radars.As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you may be involved with any of the following activities:Circuit analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware performance issues and hardware integration, test and verification.Integration and test of RF/Analog/Digital components and modules.Integration of Special Test Equipment (STE) with the Prime Hardware.Oversight for test equipment used for production purposesDevelop solutions to test issues and develop productivity and efficiency enhancements.Interact with test technicians, factory facilitators, operations managers, other engineers, Quality Assurance.Required Skills:
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience required
- Experience working in a lab environment with standard EE lab equipment (i.e., Power Meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DMMs, etc.)
- Experience working within a team environment
- Experience with MS Office tool suite
- U.S. citizenship is required as this position requires a U.S. Security Clearance
Required Education (including Major):Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or other related disciplineThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Have strong technical aptitude as shown by work experience
- Be a hands-on person with ability to work with production equipment
- Ability to apply basic principles, theories, and concepts within engineering field
- Ability to demonstrate / deliver quality and timely results
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to multi-task
- Team-oriented individual able to perform multidiscipline activities
- Active US secret security clearance
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Posting ID: 574644159Posted: 2020-09-21