Home Instead Senior Care is hiring for the role of Staffing Manager. Join us as we continue our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships
- Build loyal relationships with Home Instead CAREGivers and successfully manage their schedules based on their availability
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in franchise software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours by Home Instead caregivers
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Conduct Service Inquiries following the consultative sales process.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Be a team player that helps other team members
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at: https://www.homeinstead.com/287/home-care-jobs. We look forward to meeting you!
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and CAREGivers
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582968388Posted: 2020-10-29