SERVING YOU THE FRESHEST AND BESTEST CAREERS!!
We are a great fit for YOU if you say yes to any of these questions:
- Looking for just some extra cash?
- Looking to make a change in your career?
- Looking to grow into management?
- Want to be part of a family focused work environment?
Everybody is Somebody at Bob Evans...
It doesn't matter who you are, we believe that everyone has a place at our table. If you want to have fun, prepare and serve quality food while working with a team, then come in and visit with us for an interview.
Visit careers.bobevans.com to view complete job description.
Not sure about what it’s like at Bob Evans, Check out our very cool but brief video that features some of our shining stars sharing their employment stories with Bob Evans Restaurants at careers.bobevans.com
Bob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant and participates in E Verify.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions may be available.
We continue to update our safety and sanitation procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees and guests.
Statement of Purpose:________________________________________________
This position is responsible for coordinating the entire carry out station and communicating with front-and back-of-the-house personnel to provide an exceptional dining experience to our carry out guests. Welcomes guests to the restaurant, takes phone orders, helps guests find menu choices using situational selling techniques, ensures accuracy of all orders, anticipates and responds to guest needs in a prompt and friendly manner, and invites them back again.
- Greet walk-in carry out guests; utilize menu knowledge and situational selling techniques including building bakery sales.
- Package food and beverage orders, condiments and appropriate items promptly and accurately. Ensure items are prepared properly and on a timely basis, following the standards set by the restaurant.
- Communicate professionally with guests to determine their needs and help them with the menu selections.
- Wear a headset to communicate with managers and teammates to help expedite the guest experience.
- Handle cash and credit transactions; accurately account for all receivables including cash, credit cards, coupons and gift cards.
- Practice safe food and beverage handling and clean up at all times.
- Safely handle food prep equipment such as beverage machines, salad cases, etc.
- Handle guest complaints with tact and professionalism, turning dissatisfied guests into raving fans.
- Answer phone calls using company script per meal period in a fast and friendly manner.
- Accurately input carry out orders into the computer system.
- Keep carry out area clean of debris, and keep the general work area stocked and clean.
- Assist in the expediting and delivery of meals to dine-in guests.
- Assist in greeting guests in a friendly manner, escorting guests to tables and communicating new promotions, products and marketing information to gu
- Assist in cashing guests out if the cashier is not availabl
- Assist with pre-bussing tables, rolling silver ware or any other needed tas
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize, good organizational skills
- Excellent guest service skills and experience
- Must have the ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions, and have strong menu knowledge
- Computer skills (POS system)
- Great communication skills
- 0-2 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- At least 16 years of age
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 10 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read and write clearly.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.