1220 W National Rd., Vandalia, OH 45377
Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
At least 2 years’ Experience Required
ASE Certified Preferred but not Required
Because Joseph Airport Group is a great place to work, we have many long-term team members that have worked with us for over 30 years. We are proud to serve our Dayton, OH area customers. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Business is booming! Now is the perfect time to continue your Automotive Service Technician career with Joseph Airport Hyundai! Come join us in our state-of-the-art facility. At least 2 years’ experience is required. ASE Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent pay plan!
- Full-Time Position
- Great opportunity for advancement within!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- State-of-the-art facility
- Ongoing training
- Family Owned & Operated Dealership
- No work on Sundays
Responsibilities – Service Technician:
- Communicate with customers and/or service advisors for description of vehicle problems, discuss work to be performed and any anticipated future repairs.
- Repair / service all vehicle systems such as brakes, A/C, tires, transmission, engine, oil changes, fluid flushes, warranty work and recalls.
- Test and adjust required systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems.
- Keep training up to date.
- Keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect operations; comply with hazardous waste disposal and OSHA Right-to-Know regulations; provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices.
- Be prepared to work extended hours when necessary to achieve goals.
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- At least 2 years’ experience is required
- ASE Certified Preferred but not required
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to use a variety of computerized systems
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Computer skills
- Uphold the highest ethical standards
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 570477061Posted: 2020-08-28