Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to work with a clients located in Danville. Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Applicant must be 18 years old or older
We have a variety of shifts available with wages ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 hour with paid training.
Full-time benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Individual Retirement Account
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/638.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575405165Posted: 2020-09-23