Reads job order and mounts specified rubber plate and printing dies on cylinder, installs cylinder on shaft, and secures assembly in bed of press.
Inserts shaft through core of paper or plastic roll and secures roll on press in feed position.
Starts press adjusting speed tension, and alignment of printing plate as necessary.
Cuts sample of printed material from end of printed roll and inspects for imperfections, such as blurred of offcenter impressions.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- One-three years related experience
- Press experience in a printing environment (offset, graver, flexo, screen, etc.)
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate should have a means of transportation/ must have fedex office close to home if working from home.
- Satisfactorily completes training courses as determined by management.
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 21+ years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to work from home
- Access to personal devices for work: computer
- Valid driver's license
Posting ID: 575886235Posted: 2020-09-25