Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with and/or hands-on grooming and bathing
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Transportation to appointments and errands
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements of a CAREGiver:
- No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete and pass a criminal background check, BMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance.
We have a variety of shifts available with wages ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 hour with paid training.
Why work for us?
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Program
- 24/7 Support
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Sprint/Verizon Discounts
- Alzheimer's and Hospice Training
- 30 Day Pay Increase (based on performance)
Full-time benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Individual Retirement Account
- Virtual New Hire Onboarding
- Supply of masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer to ensure both client and Caregiver are safe from infection
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/638.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575404499Posted: 2020-09-23