Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.This package consists of working 20 hours over Saturday and Sunday requiring availability from 7 am-10 pm (hours vary based on the client's needs)
This is 3 weekends working, one-off rotation.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Assist with personal care (bathing, toileting, transfers, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required)
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575894887Posted: 2020-09-25