REQUIRED TO : be able to work on industrial machinery.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Align and balance new equipment after installation.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals as necessary.
- Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
Shift start: 2:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 9 hours
2nd Shift and 3rd shift. Hours 2-10 or 10p-6a.
Trelleborg is a provider of engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp, and protect critical applications. Trelleborg is a publicly-traded company and is headquartered in Sweden.