Job OverviewJoin Our Team
When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted.Say yes to
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and implants
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam, and 3D digital printing
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
- Working & learning with Specialists on site
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
- Up to $200K student loan reimbursement**
- Up $50K sign on bonus opportunities throughout the network**
- Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
- A fast track to practice ownership
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
- This is a Lead Dentist role. Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
Posting ID: 595476781Posted: 2020-12-28