As a GEL you get to be part of an outstanding team that delivers personalized experience for every guest visiting out restaurants. You will make sure the guests have a great experience by welcoming them to the restaurant, helping them through the ordering process on our kiosks and talking with them in the dining room.
Your first role is to welcome our guests as they enter the restaurant, assist them on the ordering process, deliver their purchase to their table and socialize with them in the dining room.
Some job responsibilities may include but not limited to the following in the restaurant:
• Welcome guests to the restaurant
• Assist guests with kiosk and ensure accurate ordering
• Provide food recommendations
• Visit with guests in the dining room
• Answer all questions throughout their visit
• Solve guests' problems as they arise
• Adjust your interactions based on the guests' desired experience
• Ask every guest how they enjoyed their experience and invite them back soon
We look forward to you joining our team!
Skills needed to fulfill the role of a GEL, hospitality, social skills, communicate in a friendly and genuine manner, adapt to the needs of the guests, problem solving, multitask, detailed oriented and follow through on the needs of the guests.
You need to be at least 14 years of age to work for McDonald's. There are some labor laws that will apply regarding the tasks and hours you are able to work.
Posting ID: 555362142Posted: 2020-07-14