Responsible for keeping buildings in a clean and orderly condition. Promote sanitary conditions that help inhibit odors and the transference of germs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Gather and empty trash.
3. Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
4. Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
5. Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
6. Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
7. Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
8. Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
9. Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
10. Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
11. Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
12. Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
13. Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
14. Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
15. Follow all safety/OSHA required guidelines.
16. Other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation at the time the position begins. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
We are an EEO Employer