As member of the laundry team, a laundry worker will report to the Laundry Manager. A laundry worker will have primary day-to-day responsibility to wash, dry, and organize TRMF properties laundry.
1. Responsible for loading, washing, and neatly folding towels, sheets, rags, linens, and other laundered items.
2. Follows trained procedures for all chemical use and detergent changes.
3. Learn to operate and pull the machines correctly and safely.
4. Ensures that cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked with correct inventory.
5. Chemically treats stained linens.
6. Assists in cleaning the laundry facility at the end of the day which may include:
7. Reports any maintenance items to the supervisor.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
2. Collaboration Skills.
4. Results Driven.
5. Time Management.
There are no supervisory responsibilities with this role.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to; to talk or hear, walk, and stand. The employee frequently is required to push, pull, and bend over, crouch, kneel, have repetitive use of hands/arms, and lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Must be able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds at times. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work assigned and determine safety of workplace surroundings.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time seasonal position. Days and hours of work are varied based on needs of the guests.
Required Education and Experience
1. Must be able to follow directions
2. Must be flexible and willing to work until tasks are completed
3. This position requires knowledge and safe operation of laundry equipment.
4. A valid driver’s license is preferred.
It is the policy of TRMF to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, TRMF will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.