"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco Bell!
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) has the overall responsibility:
- Directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence
- Ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation
- Product preparation and delivery
- Customer relations
- Restaurant maintenance and repair
- Inventory management
- Team management, recruiting, and retention of team members
- Financial accountability
- Ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
- Ensuring Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, computer skills and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least one year of experience as an AGM.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long period
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Posting ID: 35667365Posted: 2020-12-02