After 60 years in business, HoneyBaked Ham is still deeply committed to our Mission--Celebrating life, one meal at a time. We are the home of the world’s greatest ham, and the secret to our success isn’t a secret at all—it is our associates. They are part of a high performance team that is committed to treating customers like gold and proudly stands behind every one of our products.
We are seeking a Seasonal Gifting Associates! This is a critical position for our store operations as you will develop business-to-business sales of HoneyBaked Ham products through outbound calls and on-site visits during the holiday season.
- Prospecting, qualifying, and selling HoneyBaked Ham products and gift certificates to corporate customers in support of the store’s holiday sales goal
- Articulating the Gifting Value Proposition and benefit of HoneyBaked Ham products and providing potential gifting solutions
- Placing follow-up calls to customers prior to and after order receipt to ensure customer satisfaction with the process and purchase
- Reporting customer issues and major changes to the General Manager for resolution
- Performing administrative duties such as accepting and preparing orders, entering orders into the POS system, submitting orders on a timely basis for fulfillment, providing customer service assistance to corporate clients, and generating and submitting telemarketing activity reports on a regular basis
- Driving fundraising activities and sales in the local community
- Assisting with catering activities including preparing orders and making deliveries
- All other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will have:
- Prior direct selling experience
- Prior customer service experience
- Great organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Outlook
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
Posting ID: 569897396Posted: 2020-08-24