We are looking for Caregivers, CNA's and Home Health Aides in CICERO AND IT'S SURROUNDING SUBURBS
Are you looking for a rewarding career at a company that values you?
Enjoy working for an organization that lets you set the hours you work! Home Instead Senior Care offers a variable schedule based on our client needs.
We have a shift waiting for you!
We provide service to our Elderly and Disabled clients in northside Chicago neighborhoods (Andersonville, Edgewater, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood & Rogers Park) and southside Chicago neighborhoods (mostly around the Midway area).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Personal Care / ADL's: assistance with feeding, dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting/incontinence, transfers/repositioning, ambulation, exercises
· Environmental: Light housekeeping, laundry, errands/appointments, organizing, pet and plant care, expense tracking
· Nutritional: meal planning, preparation, cleanup monitoring and encouraging fluid intake, monitoring dietary restrictions and allergies
· Medical: medication reminders, Dr appointments, monitoring vitals
· Socialization: monitoring cognitive status, interacting with and engaging clients in activities/hobbies (both inside and outside the home)
We also offer VARIABLE schedules: Part-time with the potential for Full-time Hourly (day, evening, overnight, weekends)
& Live-In's (24-hour shifts 1-5 consecutive days in the clients home).
Ideal positions for C.N.A.'s, HHA's, Companions, Students (Nursing and all other degrees), Homemakers & Retiree's. Applying candidates must: Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen Provide 6 references (3 business, 3 personal).
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.