Home Instead Senior Care is looking to immediately hire a Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator. The recruiter is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, train, and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
The primary responsibilities of the role are:
· Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
· Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
· Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
· Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
· CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
· Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
· Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline
· Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
· Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with occasional recuriting in the evening or weekends. This position also entails occasional on-call responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.