Hiring Local Chip Haul CDL-A Drivers - Home Daily
Hines Trucking only hires the best drivers. If you would like to build a successful, long-term career with a company that supports you, please call our recruiting office or complete an online application today.
📞: (833) 801-2330
Company Driver Benefits:
- $1000 sign-on bonus for new short-haul drivers (conditions apply, call for details)
- Performance incentive bonus
- Safety bonus
- Fuel bonus
- Retention pay for years of service
- Recruiting referral bonus
- Driver-of-the-Month & Driver-of-the-Year bonuses
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance (company participates)
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance (company-paid)
- Health insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, vision, and cancer insurance available
- Profit-sharing plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Stop-Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
Company Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- One year of tractor-trailer experience within the last three years
- Must live within 30 miles of one of our hiring locations
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. medical exam performed by a company-approved physician
Hines Trucking was founded by J.D. Hines in 1936. One truck hauled logs, lumber, and gravel in the local area of Prescott, Arkansas. In 1969, J.D. partnered with his son, Billy Hines, who had returned from college. Billy was the main mechanic, the tire repair guy, and the manager. Father and son continued to haul gravel but added additional equipment. In 1976, the partnership was incorporated into J.D. & Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. Hines Trucking, Inc. has 83 years experience in custom hauling, regional transportation, and equipment maintenance. HTI built our reputation and business on getting wood chips and other timber by-products to mills when they need them - 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
Sound Good? Have Any Questions?
Call (833) 801-2330 or Apply Online Now!
Posting ID: 587869417Posted: 2021-01-03