5100 E U.S. Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76049
Automotive Lube Technician
Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
The Shottenkirk Automotive Group currently operates 15 Automotive Dealerships in 5 states and employs over 1,300 people! Our Granbury dealership is proud to serve customers in Granbury, Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas and surrounding areas. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
Shottenkirk Toyota of Granbury is looking for motivated Lube Technicians. This is a great career opportunity. Start your path towards a career as an automotive technician! We value our employees and invest in their success. Apply Online Today!
We welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Valvoline, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, Midas, etc.
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement – we promote from within!
- Great working environment
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- Maintain the dealership records and provide recommendations to their customers regarding their vehicles.
- Perform all routine check-up and maintenance of vehicles.
- Check all fluid levels and tire pressure of all types of vehicles. Grease the bearings, inspect the repairs and renovation of brake systems.
Qualifications/Requirements - Lube Technician:
- Previous Experience as Lube Technician is a plus!
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification a plus but NOT required!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 573815277Posted: 2020-09-16