10100 South Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76140
Very Generous Pay Plan based on Experience
Up to $1,000 sign on bonus!
Top Pay in the Area!
2-4 years’ Experience and RVIA Certification or Equivalent is Preferred
$25 - $30 per hour
We will Certify!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
At McClain’s RV Superstores we are proud to say that we have been bringing customers a great camping experience since 1963. We are the largest dealer network in North Texas. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We need to hire an RV Technician to start immediately. Are you an RV or automotive enthusiast who enjoys working with his hands? If so, we look forward to talking with you! We value our employees and invest in their success.
- $25 - $30 per hour! Top pay depending on experience!
- Up to $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Performance-based bonuses available
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Profit sharing
- A great work environment with a team atmosphere!
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - RV Technician:
- Examine, troubleshoot, and diagnose repair and maintenance needs
- Install, repair, and maintain interior and exterior components on motor homes, travel trailers, fifth-wheel trailers, truck campers, tent trailers, and van conversions, including trailer hitches
- Maintain and repair trailer frames, undercarriage, and suspension
- Locate faults and perform repairs using computerized and electronic testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturer’s specifications, and Internet websites
- Specify repair parts and components using manuals, catalogues and internet websites
- Communicate with supervisors, manufacturers, and consumers to ensure timely, efficient, and economical repairs
Qualifications/Requirements - RV Technician:
- 2-4 years’ Experience and RVIA Certification or Equivalent is Preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Desire to upgrade and learn new skill and technology advances
- Strong communication skills required
- High level of energy and excellent work ethic
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 572557443Posted: 2020-09-10