TWO GREAT PLACES TO WORK
BEST KITCHENS TO WORK IN NASHVILLE
Competitive Rates to $tart (part time to overtime available)
Interviewing for Full and Part Time Service Positions
Prep Cooks - Line Cook/Expo - Grill Masters - Salad Bar Runner - Expo
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Happy People Who Enjoy Helping Others, Are Trainable, Thinking Problem Solvers. The kind of people you like to work with.
Must be able to follow food safety standards
Must be able to arrive on time and ready to complete full shift
Proven work history an advantage
The positions requires teamwork, ability to read directions and manuals, require extensive use of computer systems
WHO WE ARE:
Rodizio Grill is a Brazilian Steakhouse "Churrascaria". The authentic Brazilian dining experience features a rotation of over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats that are carried to the table on three foot long skewers by meat servers dressed as Brazilian Gaucho's. The restaurant also features unlimited appetizers that are delivered to the table at seating and an unlimited salad area. $40+ per person check average at dinner
The Melting Pot Fondue Restaurant The four course fondue dining experience offers guests a chance to experience "The Fondue Effect". The guests and working environment is up scale, casual and fun. High quality, entertaining service is critical to the continued success of the restaurant. The per person average for our dinner only restaurant is $45. .
Members of a kitchen crew perform many food preparation duties in the kitchen. They are required to follow set recipes and the standards.
As part of the culinary staff crew members need to follow prep sheet, proactively rotate prepared product, organize prepared, follow food safety rules at all times and work to insure The Melting is serving the finest, freshest fare possible.
SALAD STATION (Melting Pot plated) - Prepare and present fresh salads to order.
SALAD STATION (Rodizio buffet production) - Large scale production
HOT PREP STATION(Rodizio buffet production) - Large scale production
ENTREE STATION - Our guests do the cooking at the Melting Pot so the entree line assembles uncooked proteins into artful presentations. Food safety is a critical part of this position.
GRILL MASTER - Run 45 Skewer Rotisserie Grill
BUTCHER - Meat prep for grill involves butchering, preparing and skewering meats for our rotisserie grills
DESSERT (Melting Pot - Chocolate Fondue Station) - Prepare measure and serve chocolate fondue recipes. Assemble and serve plates of decadent dippers with the chocolate.
DESSERT APPETIZER STATION(Rodizio)
EXPO POSITIONS(Melting Pot) - Entree and Cheese Fondue. This important position is the last set of eye on two of the courses. This team member insure that the product is fresh and the order is accurate so that it can be served efficiently.
ALL POSITIONS CROSS TRAIN - THE MORE POSITIONS YOU CAN DO THE MORE WE CAN PAY!
• Clean work areas and clean them for food preparation activities
• Wash and chop vegetables and meat for cooking purpose
• Follow set recipes and directions to prepare food properly
• Ensure that all raw food items are of good quality and are fresh
• Make sure that cooking equipment is ready prior to cooking activities
• Operate kitchen utensils and equipment such as weighing scales and mixing machines
• Receive food product supplies and make sure that they are stored properly
• Make sure that fresh and the few frozen food products are rotated appropriately
• Throw away any food products that may have expired. Document.
• Wrap, label and date prepared food items
• Perform straining, slicing, assembling and kneading tasks
• Handle food products inventory and handle supply management
• Retrieve food items from storage areas in order to prepare them for cooking
• Prepare food stations by ensuring that all specified items are available
• Ensure that there is minimal spillage and breakage during food preparation procedures
• Handle kitchen services such as providing chefs with required products
• Make sure that all kitchen services are handled by following best safety practices
• Handle quantity records management duties
• Make sure that food items are placed on warmers or refrigerated properly
• Mix ingredients for salads and salsas
• Wash dishes by loading them in dishwashers and dry them and put them back in the proper place.
? Ability to continuously stand or walk.
? Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
? Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
? Stay abreast of established safety practices and hazardous materials awareness.
? Maintain acceptable appearance and conduct standards.
Posting ID: 51406544Posted: 2020-07-14