The Direct Care Staff would be working in a small group home setting at a residential treatment center for adolescent girls with behavioral and emotional needs. You (along with your coworkers) would be responsible for cooking, cleaning, laundry, administrering medications, transportation, etc concerning the girls.
• Maintain accurate documentation
• Obtain information and interpreting information in terms of residents
• Interact directly with residents
• Assist in planning and executing group, program and recreational activities
• Cook and Serve meals to each resident according to menu
· Maintain kitchen equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas
• Supervise residents at all times
• Maintain work environments free of recognized hazards/Provide care, welfare, safety and security.
• Provide transportation to the residents for appointment as needed in company vehicles
• Complete a minimum of 50 hours of in-service training hours annually in child care services, excluding first aid and orientation.
· Ability to work with others
• Other duties as assigned
Pay will start at $10 an hour. This can be increased after a 90 day probationary period based on several factors such as: having a college degree and a valid driver’s license.