Is it your goal to work in healthcare? Are you a nursing student? If so, consider getting hands-on experience at Home Instead Senior Care as a CAREGiver. Our available schedules will work with your lifestyle so you can earn while you learn. We are seeking self-motivated individuals with a passion for working with seniors. Call us today to learn why &ldquoTo Us, it's Personal&rdquo
! Home Instead Senior Care &ndash Featured on Forbes' best employer list for 2017.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576329928Posted: 2020-09-28