As an Avis Lube Team Member, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our guests!
• Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
• Greeting guests.
• Car Care.
• Servicing oil filters, air filters, and grease fittings.
• Checking and changing lights and wiper blades.
• Changing oil and other fluids.
• Meeting guests needs.
• Maintaining a clean and welcoming waiting room.
• Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have a valid driver's license and pass a drug test.
Availability: Ability to work flexible hours, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand and walk up to 10 (ten) hours daily performing the functions as described above. Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to climb ladders and step stools; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting.
Posting ID: 57887935Posted: 2020-09-21