$3,000.00 Sign-On BONUS
Certified Great Place to Work - 2020 Outstanding career opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).
Competitive benefits, tuition reimbursement and performance incentives!
At Senior Living Properties, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you.
Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time.
We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us.
Together, we're setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care.
Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
With Senior Living Properties, your talent will make a difference every day and we will make it count for you!
Career Advantages We Offer: • Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedules
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more....
Responsibilities Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs non-professional, direct resident care duties and assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for the resident.
This includes assisting residents with activities of daily living, recreation programs and eating, as needed.
Qualifications * Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in good standing with the state or must within four (4) months of employment have completed state-required training and a competency evaluation program.
* Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
* Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
* Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
* Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Hireology . Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Abilene, TX - 79603
Posting ID: 562332297Posted: 2020-09-23