As a Mr. Payroll Team Member, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our guests!
• Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
• Greeting guests.
• Passing along vital information to their manager.
• Uphold and follow all policies & procedures.
• Ordering and/or depositing cash at their location daily.
• Ensuring weekly estimates are sent every Friday night (numbers & change orders).
• Assisting the manager with maintaining and cleaning the booth.
• Working their assigned schedule. Informing their manager with at least a week's notice of any upcoming appointments.
• Working with other managers to assist in providing coverage for stores that are short-handed.
• Ensuring all logs are filled out completely and correctly every week.
• Ensuring free check log and time sheets are faxed every Monday.
• Assist manager with marketing.
• Having exceptional customer service skills.
• Helping to keep all expenses down at their location.
• Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Age: 18 years+ and must pass a drug test.
Availability: Ability to work flexible hours, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Posting ID: 57887840Posted: 2020-07-14