Oversees entire restaurant operations, including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant. Ensures restaurant is operated within operational guidelines established by owner and franchisor. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees and manages all areas of restaurant and makes final decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensures that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the restaurant's game plan by working with their DM.
- Ensures guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Responds to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problems and to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Works with local chamber and schools to increase restaurant sales.
- Staffs, trains and develops assistant managers and hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensures that restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales volumes.
- Manages restaurant P & L to optimize manageable profit, controls COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by DM.
- Manages the entire operation of the restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales and profitability to meet goals established in location's game plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all restaurant team members to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience preferred, QSR experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Proven track record in management of COGS and labor.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant, including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude and promptness.
Posting ID: 19138396Posted: 2020-07-14