Papa Murphy’s Store Manager
Papa Murphy’s, the leader in Take N Bake Pizza has an immediate opening for a store manager. If you enjoy working in a clean, grease-free environment with great hours and great team members, this may be the position for you.
- The complete oversight of a single store which includes; inventory management, employee management, customer service to ensure Papa Murphy’s operating standards are maintained.
- Maintains inventory of food and beverages; checking for vendor shipments for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist and train employees for both Front of the House and Back of the House position duties. Ensure food quality and speed of service standards are met and maintained.
- Ensure store is maintained in line with Papa Murphy’s cleanliness standards and local health department protocol. Servsafe Certification required.
- Complete and post weekly work schedules ensuring compliance with wage and hour requirements and labor performance requirements.
- Responsible for daily completion of Sales Performance and Inventory reports. Monitoring of cash drawers; ensuring the accuracy of bank deposits and justifying all cash variances.
- Maintain sales forecast to accurately project sales and recognize sales trends to ensure accurate production levels of products.
- Understanding and working knowledge of QSR Management and POS Operating Systems.
- Education of at least a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2-4 years previous supervisory and QSR Management experience.
- License and/or certification of Servsafe Certification.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to pass criminal background and/or credit history check.
- Requires upmost integrity, honesty, and strong leadership.
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math, reading skills and an understanding of basic computer operation.
- Be able to work and stand on hard surfaces for extended periods of time and be able to lift 25 – 40 pounds.
- Ability to effectively manage small groups of people.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance.
- Requires flexibility to cover shifts in the event of absent employees.
- Able to maintain safety standards in the workplace.
Posting ID: 58949268Posted: 2020-07-14