ASSISTANT LANDSCAPING MANAGER – RESIDENTIAL SERVICES :
The Shore Lodge is an award-winning lakefront resort located in McCall, Idaho – the heart of the region’s prized
Salmon River Mountains and one of the best hidden ski towns to visit in 2016 as designated by National Geographic. This four-season hideaway offers travelers a mountain retreat that embodies the spirit of the destination – peaceful, authentic and vibrant. The 77-room premier hotel features three acclaimed restaurants; The Cove at Shore Lodge, a full-service spa offering six treatment rooms and indoor/outdoor salt water immersions pools; a year-round swimming pool and hot tub; scenic indoor-outdoor meeting and event spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows and exclusive access to Whitetail Club’s Andy North-designed golf course, lauded among Golfweek magazine's 'Best Resort Courses.
This Departmental Culture is a Family oriented one; where you are supported by your teammates, we inspire and empower our teammates to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners. The fun part, is you get to join in the quarterly Carne Asada BBQ! Our Full-Time employees enjoy many benefits; we offer a Competitive Salary, Free Shift Meals, Employee Golf and Fitness area, as well as Affordable Housing, Referral Bonus Program, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/ AD&D, 401K (match) and much, much more!
Assist the Grounds Manager with maintaining a landscape portfolio of existing member properties with an emphasis on providing high-end landscape and snow removal services for our Members. Knowledge and safe operation while mowing, using small and large snow removal equipment, line trimming, edging, pruning and blowing. Additional skills needed for irrigation repair, disease and insect identification and control, weed control and plant and tree identification. If you have at least 3 years of Landscape Maintenance experience, 2 years as a supervisor and are a whiz at math, this is the job for you! Eventually you will get to obtain a State of Idaho Pesticide Applicators License!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide high quality landscape services to our Members.
· Effectively lead the team of landscape employees.
· Ensure preventative equipment maintenance procedures are carried out on a regularly scheduled basis and maintain all records for associated equipment (ability to use Word and Excel needed here).
· Serve as liaison between Members and landscape crews, ensuring work and tasks, are completed adhering to our landscape standards and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Regularly supervise, inspect and provide feedback to landscape team members and home owners.
· Responsible for assisting with the recruitment and selection process of landscape team members.
· Ensure all staff is trained properly, including safe and proper use of equipment, vehicles, and pesticides.
· Conduct regular training with landscape maintenance staff on the implementation of efficient and effective landscape procedures.
· Provide a positive culture for staff development that promotes cleanliness, professional appearance, efficiency, effective procedures, communication skills, work attitudes, and work ethics.
· Establish relationships with new and existing home owners to promote and enhance the Residential Services Program.
· Conduct regular audits and inspections on our Members’ properties to ensure we are delivering quality service.
· Attend required meetings as requested by leadership.
· Have both written and verbal interaction with customers and internal leadership.