Home Instead Senior Care is looking for "Live In" caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Our seniors need us now more than ever to help keep them healthy and safe in the comfort of their homes. You can make a difference now!
We are currently hiring for 24 hour shifts. This position requires you to stay in a senior's home for a 24 hour period, but allows for you to have a block of uninterrupted sleep time as well. To find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity and to Apply go to https://www.homeinstead.com/808
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576099657Posted: 2020-09-26