The Guest Experience Leader is an important role that will help bring a new guest experience to McDonald's. You will lead in delivering on the McDonald's brand promise of "Making Delicious Feel Food Moment Easy for Everyone". This means we want our guest to have an easy, personalized and enjoyable experience.
As a GEL, your role is to connect with guests and build relationships that keep them coming back!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Greet guests and start conversations (including children). Communicate with guest when they enter and with ordering options.
• Assist guests to complete orders on kiosks. Assist guests (especially parents with young kids) in finding a table.
• Proactively approach families to offer assistance. Make kids feel important-greet/have conversations with them.
• Communicate with restaurant team to provide feedback and recommendations on improving the guest experience. Confidently handle guest concerns.
* Create a warm and inviting environment.
* Genuinely engage and interact with guests.
* Friendly and personable.
* Welcome guests like you would welcome them into your own home.
* Be natural- let your personality shine!
* Smile and have fun! It's contagious!
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Posting ID: 569439090Posted: 2020-08-21