FirstLight Home Care is HIRING!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you want to feel rewarded for the care and comfort you provide to our clients? Do you want to work for a team that truly values its employees? If so, FirstLight would love to talk with you. We have immediate positions available today.
FirstLight offers complete companion and personal care services for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from surgery, disabled adults, veterans or any adult over the age of 18 who just needs a little assistance.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay - $13/hr and up
- Comprehensive training (paid)
- Rewards & recognition
- Solid support team
- Referral Bonus
Personal Care Assistant / Caregiver
- Assist clients with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care.
- Assist clients in the use of toilet facilities, including bed pans.
- Assist clients in and out of bed, excluding the use of mechanical lifting equipment unless trained and documented as competent.
- Assist clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable.
- Assist clients with self-administration of medications.
- Meal preparation and feeding, when required.
- Assist with prescribed exercises when the client and the aide have been instructed by the appropriate health professional.
Our FirstLight territory includes the areas of:
North San Diego - La Jolla, Claremont Mesa, University City, and surrounding areas
At FirstLight, we believe in taking really good care of the people who take care of our clients. Our caregivers are the heart and soul of our company and we are dedicated to finding the kind of people we would trust with our own families. Extraordinary people who will deliver exceptional care. For more information about us, please visit www.FirstLightHomeCare.com.
FirstLight Home Care policy states that services are provided, and referrals and employment actions are made without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, handicap or age.
Must be willing to take a drug test.
Posting ID: 53623495Posted: 2020-07-14