Product Manager-DNA Applications needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in San Diego, CA.
What You'll Be Doing:
As Associate Product Manager of DNA Applications, you will manage on-market library prep products and support new product introductions across multiple applications, segments and geographies. This role will be critical in supporting the large existing user base for Illumina's library prep technologies as well as enabling the commercial team to address new and emerging markets and applications.
• Manage a portfolio of on-market products including sales support, forecasting, and analysis of business trends.
• Develop marketing materials for specific applications and set product specifications in collaboration with related departments.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing groups to develop product messaging
• Stay current on competitor activities and define differentiators.
• Assist in the creation of long term product roadmaps to enable growth and reduce operational overhead.
• Assist in the definition of new products using techniques such voice of customer and voice of field.
• 1-3 years of Product Management experience.
• Experience with genetic analysis (sequencing, genotyping and/or expression) is preferred.
• Demonstrated product life cycle experience preferred.
• Familiarity with marketing research techniques is preferred
• Experience defining user requirements is preferred
• Sales or customer facing experience is preferred.
• Basic financial modeling experienced is preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, Genetics, Business or related field or equivalent years.
• Able to travel up to 20%
What's In It For You?
Get Hired, Apply Now! Send WORD resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Lisa Hughes
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
#ZipESDPandoLogic. Keywords: Associate Product Manager, Location: San Ysidro, CA - 92143