Skye Wireless, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer, is seeking qualified individuals to join our team that are excited to be part of the Un-carrier movement and represent the T-Mobile brand. If you have lots of energy, looking to be part of a fast pace environment, and want to make a positive difference to your team and customers, then… READ ON!
About the job role:
As a Mobile Associate (MA) you will join the retail store Team of Mobile Experts and represent the T-Mobile brand. Your role is focused on the development of skills and competencies in preparation for achieving the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete the new employee training program.
• Explore your customer’s individual or business needs to offer personalized solutions.
• Utilize your expertise to ask questions and provide informed answers to guide your customers through their purchasing experience.
• Develop positive relationships by taking a genuine interest in meeting the needs of existing, new, and potential customers visiting your retail location.
• Own the customer experience from start to finish to address pain points and resolve escalations.
• Utilization of digital tools to interact with our customers to demonstrate the T-Mobile Network, Products, Promotions, and Account Services.
• Complete training and milestone programs to build T-Mobile product, services, and system knowledge.
• Positively contribute to the team environment through shared responsibility of operational and visual upkeep of the retail store.
You want to be part of a team that is upbeat and excited to be part of an innovative industry that connects people. You are here to make an impact by achieving performance and experience standards, and developing lasting relationships to drive progress.
• You demonstrate honesty and integrity in your actions.
• You are professional, energetic, and positive team contributor.
• You are competitive and understand your role in team contribution.
• You approach escalated situations with empathy and focus on a one-stop resolution.
• Interpersonal and verbal communication skills that enable you to actively listen and provide value to interactions with both customers and other employees
• 18 years of age minimum
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Pre-employment background screen
• High School Diploma or GED
• Work varied shifts, 7 days/week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
• Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds Compensation:
• Hourly + Commission Incentive Programs
About the Company:
Skye Wireless proudly represents the T-Mobile brand, and conducts business with the highest regard for honesty and integrity.
Vision: To be a highly regarded T-Mobile Premium Retailer by upholding the highest standards of the brand and sales performance through our people and partnerships.
Mission: Skye Wireless operates under the pillars of exceptional customer service, retention, and integrity. We are committed to growing our business and our people by creating an outstanding environment for our employees, business partners, and customers.
EOE Statement: Skye Wireless is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and Drug Free Workplace. We strongly support diversity and inclusion in the workforce. As part of our pre-employment screening, we do conduct a background check, and E-Verify