- Take direction from supervisor or onsite staff in repairing, maintaining or replacing necessary items on property including roll up doors, entry/exit gates, drywall repair/replacement, changing out light bulbs, painting, upkeep car wash equipment, scissor lift, ride sweeper & golf carts, etc.
- Perform general custodial duties including removing refuse from property and entry roadway, sweeping, mopping, removing scuff marks from walls and doors, dusting /cleaning doors, restocking supplies
- Clean and prepare vacant units for rent
- Maintain the property in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Report major maintenance and other problems to supervisor
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Monitor physical condition of facility and grounds and perform curb appeal upkeep
- Perform daily security lock check/audit check of property
- Enforce rules governing the property.
- Perform any other necessary duties that may arise from time to time at the direction of the Employer.
- Must be able to work outdoors over 60% of scheduled hours
- Must be able to sit or stand for at least 8 hours per day
- Must be able to walk entire property grounds for maintenance or tour purposes
- Must be able to lift or move up to 45 lbs. of force frequently
- Must be able to perform general maintenance including roll up doors, entry/exit gates, drywall repair/replacement, changing out light bulbs, painting, upkeep car wash equipment, scissor lift, ride sweeper & golf carts, etc.
- Must be able to perform custodial duties of the facility including but not limited to sweeping/mopping floors, removing debris from vacated units, keeping property free of trash and removing some weeds.
Posting ID: 570263194Posted: 2020-08-26