Kelly Services is looking for experienced Material Handlers for a long-term position; possibly Temp to Hire Machine Operator - Pultrusion Operator - DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITIES!
Sets-up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Accurately and in a timely fashion adjusts machine settings to complete tasks according to specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Loading and unloading of raw materials for core production and wherever else needed.
- Monitoring and documentation of pull force, speed, temperature consistency, and resin level.
- Notifying qualified individuals of any discrepancies of core or improper material feeding.
- Observation and attentiveness to machine and core in order to detect and prevent possible malfunctions audible and visual.
- Responsible for recognizing and alerting supervisors of anything unusual.
- Effectively execute shift change by the preparing and cleaning of all equipment and supplies to minimize down time.
- Inform the incoming Lead of any special instructions or changes.
- Maintain quality standards by examining products and workmanship to verify conformance of specifications on an hourly basis.
- Read and interpret gauges, record measurements and observations, and accurately complete process control logs according to current specifications.
- Maintain a safe work environment, thoroughly read the Material Safety Data Sheets MSDS for the proper handling of materials, follow operating and maintenance instructions for tools and machinery, and utilize relevant manuals for proper operating procedures.
- Remove product, machine attachments, and waste materials from machinery.
- High school diploma or general education degree GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak and read English effectively.
- Capable of signaling direction or warnings to others.
- Ability to read and interpret gauges and record measurements.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, MSDS Material Safety Data Sheets, operating and maintenance instructions, and any relevant manuals. Ability to stoop and bend.
- Ability to stand for an 8-10-hour shift. Use of hands and arms to lift, handle, pour, clean, install, and position materials and tools/machinery, and to otherwise manipulate things.
- Must be able to life and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Day Shift - 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM - rotating work schedule
- Night Shift - 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM - rotating work schedule
Please submit an updated resume for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATTION!
Posting ID: 570821758Posted: 2020-08-31