At Home Instead, caring is our passion, and it starts with our CAREGivers. The passion to care is already in some people they just have to give it a purpose.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers willing to work in the Diamond Bar
area to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with privacy, dignity, and respect
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Ability to pass a DOJ/FBI background check and TB (tuberculosis) test
- Good driving record with a valid CA driver's license and valid auto insurance (required for driving clients)
- Flexible work schedule, early mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's and/or Dementia Care
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
What we offer
- Sick time
- Flexible schedule
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation
- Work functions
- Alzheimer's and Dementia training
- Continued up to date training
- Employee and client referral bonuses
- 24/7, on-call supportive and caring office staff
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
**Priority will however be given to those with experience.**
K&J In Home Care Services, dba. is an equal opportunity employer.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/280
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575900166Posted: 2020-09-25