$300.00 Bonus for qualified candidates! Bonus available to new caregivers after 500 hours are worked within 16 weeks with no call offs.
CAREGivers/HCA's needed Santa Maria, Five Cities, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay and North County Caregivers encouraged to apply.
Our shifts are typically 4 - 9 hours per day but could be shorter or longer depending on Client request and Care Giver preferences. Your availability and schedule is up to you. The more open it is, and the further you are willing to drive the more clients we can assign to you.
Medical, Dental and Vision available to full time employees.
Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. &ldquoHere at Home Instead, our mission is to improve lives through dedicated care. Please do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job that will get you by in the short term. But if you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team.&rdquo
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at http://homeinstead.com/345/home-care-jobs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575404702Posted: 2020-09-23