Aerotek is looking to hire 15+ remote HR Assistant's with Case/Claims Management experience for a leading E-Commerce company headquartered in Seattle! Moving very quickly!
Shift: Needs to be flexible including possible weekend days
*Please contact me directly if interested*
- Serve as the support contact for internal employees with questions about their time away from work due to illness
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Build customer trust by empathetic handling of sensitive issues
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Receive queries via phone or web case and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Handle customer absence claims end to end and contact customers to inform them of resolution, when appropriate
- Assess new claims and make accurate classifications about the type of absence required
- Contact employees as needed and keep them updated on the status of their claim
- Ensure all tasks and decisions are rendered within SLA
- Navigate ambiguous claim requests and apply good judgment about how to apply policy and regulations to the case in questions
- 3+ year of contact center or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
- Previous HR experience
- Experience handling difficult calls and successfully applying de-escalation techniques
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
Professional Background Possibilities:
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Claims
- Escalation Specialist
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 582189515Posted: 2020-10-24