Do You Adapt Well to Change and Have a Positive Attitude?
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for a steady multi-tasker to add to our family.
Client Care Manager Assistant Job Description
PKB Investments, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The Client Care Manager Assistant is responsible for successfully aiding and coordinating all activities associated with the care of potential and existing clients.
- Reflect the core values of PKB Investments, Inc., d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Achieve the annual operational plan's revenues, gross profit, profitability and other operational goals by the stated milestones.
- Manage outcomes of department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Develop and maintain a structured, measurable and inclusive Quality Assurance program that builds trust with each client and CAREGiverSM.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with neighboring franchise owners.
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with the Home Instead, Inc. Business Performance team.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary for the successful operation of a Home Instead Senior Care franchise office.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- One to Four years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582758118Posted: 2020-10-28