Non-profit Rural Health Clinic seeks a Family Practice Physician to join their team. They have been offering a wide range of outstanding medical services to the residents of Northeast California since 1987.Position Details
- Salary range $185, 000 starting salary with potential to make upwards of $200, 000
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus one week paid CME ($2500)
- Outpatient only with no call schedule after hours
- 403B retirement plan
- Located in a HPSA ( Health Professional Shortage Area) high score allowing for maximum loan repayment
Clinic Features include
- Current California License
- Board Certified Family Practice experience preferred
- Must be comfortable treating a wide range of patients from children to geriatric
- Knowledge of computer systems and EMR preferred
- Our mission is to provide comprehensive, high-quality, efficient and effective health care services – delivered in a holistic, caring and compassionate manner.
- Our medical, dental and behavioral health professionals have a strong interest in caring for the economically or otherwise disadvantaged with an emphasis on preventive and primary health care.
- You will join a collegial team of professionals who pride themselves on providing top-notch care in a friendly atmosphere.
- With three medical exam rooms furnished with modern equipment, we’ re able to offer the best in medical care for our patients.
- We also have a specialty exam room set up to provide diagnostic or minor surgical procedures.
- Outpatient only practice with a daily volume that allows providers ample time with patients.
- Physicians may be eligible for loan repayment through NHSC.
- Located in the far northeast corner of California, this area has been called a “ hidden treasure”. A combination of high desert terrain and spectacular mountain ranges gives uniqueness to the contour of the land. A gateway to the enchanting Warner Mountain Wilderness area. Imagine the bluest skies, brightest stars and over a million unspoiled acres, captivating pristine mountains, green fertile valleys, beautiful crystal clear lakes, streams, wetlands and ragged lava bed plateaus.
- Bordered by Oregon and Nevada, residents enjoy life away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the crowds, traffic, and noise.
Posting ID: 563159343Posted: 2020-09-29