Client Care CoordinatorCompany Overview
Are you looking for a position that truly impacts others lives? Do you want to come to work every day knowing your work is directly helping someone in need in a positive way? Do you love working with seniors? You have found what you are looking for! Home Instead Senior Care® is the world's trusted source of non-medical companionship and home care services for seniors. Our services include companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, laundry, errands, escorting to appointments and personal care. Objectives:
- Meet with prospective clients in order to discover their needs, sign them up for service and establish a billing relationship.
- Ensure satisfaction, safety and quality care through regular phone contact with clients and representatives as well as live visits in their homes.
- Reflect the values of HD Industries, LLC d.b.a. Home Instead Senior Care®.
- Be a point of contact in the office for clients and family members to facilitate problem resolution for client care issues.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions
- Keep sufficient documentation of all relevant phone and in-person contacts with clients, client representatives, CAREGivers and others.
- Responsible for ensuring all Quality Assurance home visits with new clients two-weeks after start of service and every 90-days are scheduled and completed by the due date. Ensure proper maintenance of Client Journals. Collect service records for office file and keep journal stocked with blank forms.
- Maintain all active prospects and client records in ClearCare. Update and inactivate prospect and client files as needed.
- Take phone inquiries from prospective clients, set-up service calls, record client inquiries in ClearCare to enable reporting conversion, closing and referral sources.
- Know about long-term care insurance and how it works to be in a position to advise clients on this topic during care consultations.
- Responsible for maintaining client files scanning into the main shared folder and ensuring the hard copies are in the client file.
- 90-Day audit of client files when home visit is conducted.
- Gain mastery of the following technical systems/processes/resources: Outlook Calendars, Outlook Mail, ClearCare, The Hub, One Drive File Sharing, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Panasonic Phone System, EFax, and more.
- Conduct Care Consultations with prospective clients.
- Requires intimate knowledge of all care consultation paperwork: Client Disclosure Statement, Client Assessment, Service Plan, Service Agreement, Medication Services Agreement and Direct Payment Authorization.
- Assist with on-call duties as needed
- Assist as a backup for weekend care consultations in urgent cases. These care consultations will be scheduled at the discretion of the General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience desired - Licensed Nurse, Social Worker or work experience within senior care is desired.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Ability to quickly build rapport with people of all cultures
- Minimum of one-year experience managing clients Preferred
- Ability to visit client homes in the assigned territory
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 583181185Posted: 2020-10-30