Home Instead Senior Care®, the world's leader in in-home care, is looking for reliable and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team. Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our community (West Portland & Lake Oswego). Our CAREGivers get the opportunity to work one-on-one with their clients and have paid training that includes: the aging process, client and CAREGiver safety, building healthy/professional relationships with clients, personal care and medication assistance training. If you want to work for a company that is making a difference, apply today! Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- We offer excellent & competitive hourly rates
- Incentives for Weekends, Overnights, Couples, etc.
- Health Benefits (medical, dental,vision) after 60 days for any employee working an average of 30 hours per week
- We offer PTO based on hours worked
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Verizon Discount
- Paid Training
- Friend and Family Referral Bonus
- Continued Education: Alzheimer's, Parkinsons, Diabetes, COPD, Strokes, Hospice Care, etc.
- Guaranteed Hours Program
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Support
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Work 20 or more hours a week including weekends
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and car
- Previous related experience preferred but not necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575748664Posted: 2020-09-24