The Fuel Transport Driver safely, accurately, and expeditiously delivers fuel to our many customers throughout the Northwest.
- To deliver fuels by means of the company vehicle in the most efficient means possible to the Company’s customers’ sites.
- To control and reconcile per load all company controlled documentation on bulk stocks.
- To ensure all company documentation is completed and that customers’ signatures are obtained wherever possible to do so.
- To operate the vehicle in a safe and responsible manner, paying due regard to customers’ property, other road users and the environment.
- To agree to abide by company rules relating to quality, environment, and health and safety.
- To be responsible for maintaining the vehicle in a clean and tidy condition.
- To report any defects with the vehicle, using the system provided.
- To be available in the event of special circumstances to operate outside of normal working hours within the law, to effect deliveries.
- To maintain the Drivers License/ADR Certification and be available for work at all times.
- To undertake any in-house or essential training as directed by the Transportation Manager.
- To read company documentation when issued and return any related transmittal slips within the stated time period.
- To carry out any reasonable task as directed by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License for state of domicile with tanker and HazMat with doubles and triples required. No tickets (points) or accidents in the past 12 months and a maximum of 1-1/2 points in the past three years. A photocopy must accompany the application. No Recent Truck School Graduates. Must be at least 23 years of age. At least one year tanker experience out of the last two years or two years tanker experience out of the last four years. Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test. Knowledge and compliance of all DOT and FMCSA regulations. Strong attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. Must be able to lift without assistance up to 75 pounds, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds. Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours. Must be available for possible on-call shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Posting ID: 562460576Posted: 2020-07-14